One of the main disadvantages of most websites is the way in which they were designed, if you've gotten to surf the Internet by visiting many pages you will realize the different design that has one after another. But ... what is this? About 95% of companies that have a Web page are not concerned in how to achieve financial gain from it, the other 5% know how it should be designed their website and benefits you can get. In what percentage you want to be? The Internet world is not so different from the real world on the Internet "everything goes through the eyes" Let's see some of the most common mistakes when designing a Web page. 1 - Web Design unprofessional, Just as you care to have an office or store where you offer a friendly and professional customers in the same way must be performed on your Web site, your site should look serious and professional . 2 - Site designed entirely in flash, using technology is recommended, but not we should abuse this, remember that your website is not a TV commercial, your site is the place where potential customers look for relevant information only, not looking to watch a TV commercial. You can use animations on your Web page but not abused. 3 - Charging time, always remember this, not all visitors who enter your site, have the same speed Internet access, visitors seeking accurate information and are not willing to wait a long time to display your page in your Web browser, remember to optimize your site so that the load on your Web site fast, do not abuse the use animations and images not too heavy. Dry Harbor Nursing Home understood the implications.